Tonga

Elder Swan is serving in the Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission from July 2013 to July 2015



Friday, June 12, 2015

Tanner's Mission call 6/7/2015

First off I cannot believe he is really leaving on his mission!!! Second, I along with Shayler can tell him and testify that you are not called to a mission. You are called to a mission President and the people. I think he will love it!!! I hope I can go through the Temple with him but if he wants to do it before I get home that is fine too. I will just take him 3 times a week when I get home. I would love to have our Homecoming and Farewell together I think that would be awesome!!!

To fill you in on my week Kofe is back home and we are going over there in 30 min. I'm planning on inviting her sister. We'll see about the rest of the family. Kofe comes to every activity and is very strong! This week was really slow because of Stake Conference and everyone was to busy. 

Hey mom I'm sorry we are short on time today we are on our way to Kofe's house. But mom I love you and you raised one heck of a son. Tanner is the man and I can see the light from here. He will save many souls in Reno.

I love you all
Elder Swan   

No comments:

Post a Comment