Tonga

Elder Swan is serving in the Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission from July 2013 to July 2015



Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Don't Forget Me :)


     Just wanted to write a letter! I love writing letters. I've gone through 2 pens from writing and taking notes. I signed up for a haircut for Thursday! Nervous-- HaHa! I miss you all like crazy! I love it here, I am making life long friends. We all plan on hanging out and going on vacations when we get home. I love the jump rope the lemonade and Hi-chews, but most of all I love the quote books.
     I can bare my testimony! I bore it to 2 people yesterday, I can also say the missionary purpose which is cool. It's twice as long in Tongan.
     I will e mail you on Thursday but I love you all so much! Don't forget me :)
                                                         
                                                                     'Ofu Atu 'aupito!
                                                                                 Elder Swan


No comments:

Post a Comment