Tonga

Elder Swan is serving in the Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission from July 2013 to July 2015



Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Email sent 8/8/13 from Elder Swan

 Oh Yeah!! I forgot to tell you!
2 days ago an Elder in my district came up to me and he told me how bad he missed his family and he felt sick and sort of depressed. He asked me to give him a blessing and I was so scared. But I put my hands on his head and the other Elders in my room put their hands on mine, and I cannot explain the feeling that was in that room. It was incredible and I’m so glad I am able to give blessings. The next day he told me how much it helped him and that every word i said he needed to hear. When he asked i had no idea what i would say but when i started the spirit took over and it was all good! That was an awesome experience!!

 I miss you all tho! The Priesthood does miracles Oya Wei!! 'Ofa Atu, Love You, Elder Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment