Tonga

Elder Swan is serving in the Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission from July 2013 to July 2015



Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week two in TONGA!!! 9/22/2013

What's up :)

    This week was kind of slow but we got to teach a new investigator. Her name is Ana. Her sister is baptized and now we are teaching her. She is 22 and she is cool. We gave her a Book of Mormon and she said she would read it. The other Anna was busy this week so we teach her again on Wednesday. Stan is still struggling he said he wants to stop smoking and drinking but we saw him smoking it was kind of sad. It hurts because he wants to change but he is special and we will get him :) just gotta have faith.We have continued to teach Natasha and she said she wanted me to baptize her, which is really cool. It will be on Oct. 11. I am really excited.
TYLER IN TONGA
     We have been eating really well. The food is good and so far I like everything. I actually had a challenge... OCTOPUS!! I ate it and it wasn't bad but it was tough to get down. There is no Mtn. Dew here sadly and no American candy!!! It is a treasure here so send candy. And Sriracha hot sauce. Just some things I would enjoy. Uasila'a and Tu'akalau left today :( they were the party and made everything fun. I love them but they are going to do great.

    There are two sisters and me and my companion Elder Fiefia in my district. We are really small! We cover Tofoa and Havelu. Transfers are every six weeks but I think I will be here for 12 weeks. I am trying to stay in shape I use the TRX and also jump rope and do push ups everyday. The members are all really nice, I just wish i could talk to them! HaHa

Love you all
Elder Swan



No comments:

Post a Comment