Tonga

Elder Swan is serving in the Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission from July 2013 to July 2015



Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hey I can Translate!!! 7/27/2014


Translating for the Doctors

Ceremony where they gave us Certificates


Okay well The electricity was out today and I just got to the church to e mail! Last week was awesome this week was slow!

The only great thing this week was that the U.S. Air Force came to Vava'u with Doctors and I was able to go and translate for them! It was a big thing where Tongans came in sat down and told me their sicknesses and I would translate it to the Doctors and just kinda be the spokesman! It was a very cool experience and I may have found my future profession, I may want to be a doctor!! HA ha... But I am grateful for the gift God has given me to understand and speak this language! God is good! We have 2 new investigators whom have already gone to church twice and loved it! One wants to get baptized this week and the other is kinda shy! Their older brother is the only member in their family!

I apologize this is so short! But I gotta go! We are a little late to a family home evening! Oh and we made shirts!
I love you tons! A last min. scripture! Luke 9:62  Push on and don't look back! There is a lot of work to do, never be comfortable with your past successes!

Ofa lahi atu! Elder Swan

Shirts we made
TONGA~SWAN
                                        





No comments:

Post a Comment