Tonga

Elder Swan is serving in the Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission from July 2013 to July 2015



Saturday, August 23, 2014

New area, new companion, great food!! 8/17/2014

Mom, Family,

It's me.. Man this week feels like It has been extra long! But Monday is here and I'm e mailing you! First off, my hand is fine! I was scared at first but it's all good now! I can move it and I'm fine! I did go to the hospital and they did a very good job of cleaning it out! Although they are kinda rough... Hahaha! But my companion's name is Elder Mahina from Australia! He's been out 8 months! He plays Rugby and Boxes. He is pretty funny so I think we will get along well! The area is okay! I like it! I have eaten the best I ever have! They feed us like kings..... Man, like full tables of food!  I may gain some weight! Hahaha! 

Well not much to write about this week! I just saw some pictures of the Elders that just went home and man that looks like it is amazing! It's coming fast!
I love you 
Elder Swan
My last night in Houma~
                            



Elder Mahina my new companion and all the food they feed us!

A little better

No comments:

Post a Comment