Tonga

Elder Swan is serving in the Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission from July 2013 to July 2015



Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pizza and Paradise 2/16/2014

Hey mom!
 Not much this week either. We actually got new bishops and everything so hopefully things will take off! We went tracting this week and found 3 new investigators to teach and one day baptize! It's super cool! There isn't a lot to tell you! I've gotten close with Elder Drake. He finishes this week with Elder Fiefia! Try and get a hold of Fiefia! I told him to visit you! I love that kid more than anything! He's part of the Fam! But I think things are gonna start taking off here. I love it. I don't have much to say and I apologize! Next week will be better. Because we have a lot of teachings! Oh we taught a family and he was the Faifekau of a church. (Preacher) But they seemed like they enjoyed the lesson but like I said everyone has hard hearts and they just want to stay in the church they were born in or that their spouse is in. Even if they know the truth... It's so sad and It really does break my heart! I love you though and  I don't think I need anything from Hawaii besides the choc! Love you mom! Wait, and P days we just e mail and then talk and hang out! But I love you!

Hey Dad, How's everything going. What company do you work for?? Or is that unknown to us?? Haha Wish I knew what was going on there. We haven't been having success but Hey we got three new investigators and two of them at church so that's cool. We teach all of them tomorrow So I'll let you know next week how it all goes. Transfers are next week. Hope I stay with Haleki but we will see. I got attacked by D.A.N once... Daily afternoon nap.. Haha But I'm doing good. I've been a bit dizzy and tired lately but It's all good! I love and miss you! Glad you get to go home soon! I'll be right behind you! Psych!!!! HAha Tell me about those new weapons! I want a gun when I get home! Concealed weapon! So just a gift Idea for you! Love ya dad!

Yes, I am in Paradise

My companion Elder Haleki


 
  Valentines night we went out for PIZZA!
We got to see some of the Olympics. I haven't seen a T.V. or a place like this in awhile. I love it!!!

 

 Yes I have boils ~ just wanted to show you 
   I know it looks bad but it is healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment