Tonga

Elder Swan is serving in the Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission from July 2013 to July 2015



Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Transferred~ Follow up trainer...ilifia 2/23/2014


Kauhu~ Elders I came in with from the MTC

Elder Drake
















Well, This week has been eventful! Elder Drake finished with Elder Fiefia this week! So Elder Riddle has been staying with us. I also got a new bed that is super comfy! And Elder Riddle took his fan from their house and brought it to ours! So It has been the best 3 nights of refreshing sleep I've had..

Okay so this week,

We are teaching Alilia and we committed her to Baptism next week! We tried to go back but she
was sick so we weren't able to teach her. But we taught her twice and she is super cool and I think she is ready so that is cool! We also went back to Moana but her Dad is a missionary/ minister for the Church of Tonga so he keeps trying to get rid of us! So they will keep trying! But other than that we didn't do much because we have been with Elder Riddle (ZL) and we have to do all the stuff he has to do. Take care of the missionaries! Also we had a visit from Neil L. Anderson and he came and spoke to us! So we had to go out to all the Motu (Smaller Islands) and get all the Elders from there! So that took awhile! Then had to drive them around all week so we didn't do much work! But we learned a lot from Elder Anderson. He taught us about the doctrine of Christ! His Testimony was incredible! I know he is an apostle of God! He is a stud! But After that was Transfers.. And guess what.. Yes.. I got transferred. I don't know what time this week I'll leave but I will be leaving soon! I am follow up training a Palangi from Cali. I will be training Elder Katolo still staying in Vava'u but in an area called Houma. He has been out 12 weeks. I'm really nervous about it but I know that if I was called to do it I'll be able to do it! It's gonna be hard and instead of being able to ask my comp how to say something, He'll be asking me that.. I'm still not good in the language but I can do it.  It'll be an amazing experience and I'm up for it. I think we are going out for Pizza tonight for a last celebration and a goodbye party! The pizza is a whopping 34 bucks... And we need 2.. HAha so It's a sacrifice! But it's worth it. American food is worth any amount of money!!! Haha! Well I'll let you know how everything else goes! Love you all and I've never asked for prayers though I need them.. But I'm asking now because I'm gonna need them more than ever! I love you all and miss you all!
Ofa lahi atu!

Elder Swan


My companion Elder Haleki

Much better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment