Tonga

Elder Swan is serving in the Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission from July 2013 to July 2015



Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Houma, Ha'akio and Mangia 3/02/2014

So I didn't receive my new companion until Friday and then we came straight to our area! Houma! There are 3 really SMALL villages here. Houma is where we live then Ha'akio and Mangia. There are 2 small branches and a whopping 8 or 9 families total combined in each branch... It's TINY! I came from the main town to the smallest place haha! We went out and have already visited our members and have begun the work. There has not been a baptism here for 13 years... But guess what? Nobody has as much Faith as I do :) So we will do our best to get some! Sorry this is so short we are in a rush!

My new companion Elder Caudill is from Huntington Beach and is 19 but turns 20 this month! He is a cool kid. It is really hard follow up training because I need to do most of the talking and try and communicate with everyone. It is really hard~ but the kids love us so it's fun. Next week will be a better e-mail!
Love you all!
Elder Swan

Please pray for me... This is really hard and I'm trying so hard to learn the language and I know I am progressing but it's still hard so pray for me, I know you already do but I need the help! Thanks :)
Oh and guess what? Already 7 months!!! CRAZY!

Elder Caudill
The kids love us!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment