Tonga

Elder Swan is serving in the Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission from July 2013 to July 2015



Thursday, June 26, 2014

Good week with some hard work!! 6/23/2014


A little USA in Tonga!
This week was really good! We did a lot of work! The baptism was a no go, she moved back to her home village! We got a new investigator I'm really excited about and hope to get him going! We went to a members house to invite them to church! It's the Relief Society Pres. and the 2nd Counselor! We went there and invited them! (They haven't been to church for 2 of our transfers here...) We went over and they made us stand out in the rain! We decided to invite them from outside and they got a little angry and the mom said some things that were really mean and really hurt our feelings! I've never felt so bad in my life! I don't think anyone has ever spoken to me like that before! It hurt deep! But I remember that Jesus' people spoke to him like that all the time! He took a lot of nasty things and eventually gave His life! So I can take it! It just isn't very fun when even our members treat us so badly! How do we expect to get into non member homes if our members don't accept us! Other than that the week was great! I'm sorry I couldn't get on yesterday! But here's just a quick update! I I don't really need anything else besides my friendship tie... I'm sad about that! It meant a lot to me!

 I got 2 of the razor things, my ties and socks were goners! I actually saw the yellow one on an Elder Today! The socks I'm upset about and Sick about the other tie! I got everything else! I got the 3 little books and my hymn book!
Love you all
Elder Swan




Abe Young with Elder Harmon and his Companion
eating a large meat lovers pizza!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment