Tonga

Elder Swan is serving in the Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission from July 2013 to July 2015



Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Happy Birthday :) 9/8/2014

Happy Birthday to ME!
Family, Happy days in Tonga!
 
Well, Thanks for all the Birthday wishes! I miss you all like crazy especially today!
I've had a good day so far! Nothing much has happened! We have a district P-day right now to Celebrate a few birthdays this month so that's fun! We have a big feed in the umu so that will be good! Got a puaka (Pig) and a bunch of other stuff! It should be good!
 
I'm so happy you're finally getting to meet Riddle! You should have him try and get Haleki and Fiefia! But Take pics and let me know how it goes!
 
The work is slowly progressing! We have 2 investigators and I'm super happy about that! The only problem with them is their parents... We went through the area book again in more depth and prayed and found a few names we want to try for again! Most of them have accepted the baptism commitment, but their parents stop them! So we will keep working and pray that the Lord will soften their hearts as we have seen him do millions of times. There are so many stories in the Book of Mormon that teach us that the Lord softens Hearts! It just takes a lot of faith! I know that He will guide us in our efforts. I have been a lot better this week as I have tried making more friends and joking around with them! So it's helped! Other than that the work is the same!
 
That's about it! Mom, Fam, I love you guys! Thanks so much for the wishes! You guys are awesome!  
Elder Swan

Throw back to the MTC one year ago~
Lunch with Elder Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment