Tonga

Elder Swan is serving in the Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission from July 2013 to July 2015



Wednesday, October 1, 2014

This is all God working! 9/28/2014


 I'm sorry I couldn't write last week we actually went through a window into a church but after 20 min. the net shut off. So I didn't get a chance. I heard that Elder Harmon told you that I was made the new District Leader here and that my companion is Lutui... Wow right??? He just got back and I am actually really excited to see him!  I think we will be awesome together! I also have two sisters in my district who are awesome! I technically have not met them yet but they call a lot. They are the first sisters in Vava'u for over a year!! I love this area and the people so I am happy! Elder Caudill and Elder Mahina both went back to Tonga...

Swan ~ Saane ~ Patey
 We taught Saane in Mangia but she moved to my new area!!  MIRACLE!
Now we get to keep teaching her 

Elder Holland, Elder Patey and ME!



I got to be companions with Elder Patey for two weeks while I waited for my new companion Elder Lutui.

Desperately trying to e-mail our loved ones Haha

Lucky ME I got my birthday boxes
 

Dog Hunting.... REALLY?


This was our feast YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment