Tonga

Elder Swan is serving in the Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission from July 2013 to July 2015



Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Very slow week! 10/26/2014

Not much happened this week! We had a stake meeting with all the ward councils! Our zones got up and spoke and shared our numbers! In one week in just our zone we only had 11 lessons with members... That is awful! As you can see the work is slow here and we are just trying to find people to teach! We really need to go see Amanaki as we didn't get to see him last week! I'm just so stressed and I don't know what else to do to help the work progress! Its hard that's for sure!
So Pres. decided to come this week! So we'll see. Who knows! There are 2 Elders in my district who keep getting reported by the members in Houma... So Pres. is really upset with them so they might either be moved or sent home!

Shayler looks awesome! He looks like a totally different kid! I can't wait to see him! I can see how he is different! In all honesty I'm so used to having nothing! I'm used to giving things away like it is nothing! I can't imagine coming home and seeing all these Electronics and tiny touch phones... It's gonna be hard but I guess if I can adapt to Tonga I can adapt to back home!

Well that's about it. Not much huh... Well I hope there is more next week! Please just keep me and my comp in your prayers!
I love you all! Tell Shay I love and miss him!
Elder Swan


No comments:

Post a Comment