Tonga

Elder Swan is serving in the Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission from July 2013 to July 2015



Monday, November 17, 2014

Ha'apai here I come! 11/9/2014

Swan, Harmon, Freer
(MTC 2013)
I don't have a lot of time as things are crazy this week! So I had my heart broken by Amanaki this week. I already wrote you a letter so I won't say anything else about it. But I also had a HUGE prayer answered! I am going to Ha'apai. I will be there with Harmon, Freer, Bunting and Berry! I am sooooo excited! I will be the DL there and Elder Harmon will be the ZL. I fly out tomorrow and I'm so excited!! I love Elder Lutui! We get along great. He is staying in Vava'u and I am a little worried for him and his new companion. We dropped him off this morning so I won't see him for awhile. Helene is getting baptized on Saturday if all goes to plan! I'll be gone but I already told the Zone here so they will take care of it! Sorry this isn't a great email but I am REALLY short on time. Mom, I love you and tell dad I love him and to keep working hard! I miss you all. Have a good week!
Love you 
Elder Swan  

No comments:

Post a Comment